Publish your COVID-19 research data to make it available for the rest of the research community. You can publish data, publications and other material (documentation, presentations, images, process descriptions ...) in:
- Repository of University of Ljubljana,
- Digitalna library of University of Maribor,
- Digital repository of Slovenian research organizations,
- Repository of University of Primorska,
- Repository of University of Nova Gorica,
- Repository of colleges and higher education institutions.
The data should be deposited in a repository together with descriptive metadata. For many biological datatypes, there are international databases that can be considered de facto standards.
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) hosts many different international data repositories which should be used if appropriate. See their COVID-19 Data Portal data submission page.